Succeed on Your Entire Psychiatry Rotation with AMBOSS
AMBOSS makes up where other resources are lacking when it comes to practice questions and Learning Cards for the NBME® Psychiatry Shelf Exam. With AMBOSS, you have 198 Qbank questions at your disposal, as well as 32 Learning Cards that can be referred to not just when you’re studying, but throughout your entire Psychiatry rotation.
Prepare for the Psychiatry Shelf Exam with the Qbank
- Practice your test-taking skills with 150+ NBME-style Psychiatric Shelf questions, and find corresponding Learning Cards with further explanations on what you’re being questioned on.
- Enable highlighting or turn on high-yield mode to spotlight the most important information in any question stem.
- Find detailed explanations behind every possible answer on a question so that you can better understand why each answer option is right or wrong.
- See an overview of your progress with a continuous analysis of your session success; you’ll be able to pinpoint—and close—knowledge gaps.
- Study on-the-go with the Qbank app for iOS or Android. You can squeeze in practice questions in your downtime, even when you’re offline.
Find a Clinical Companion in the Knowledge Library
- Access over 30+ Learning Cards packed with Psychiatry topics, like this one on Personality disorders.
- Save time by focusing on high-yield topics, including Alzheimer's disease, Antipsychotics, Delirium, Eating Disorders, and Major depressive disorder.
- Get immediate access to diagnostic criteria and timelines for common (and uncommon) psychiatric illnesses.
- Narrow your differential diagnosis in a pinch.
- Keep the Knowledge app for iOS or Android handy for your point of care needs.
Rely on AMBOSS for your entire Psychiatry rotation: