Succeed on Your Medicine Rotation
AMBOSS is both a clinical companion on the wards and a reliable study guide for your NBME® Medicine Shelf exam. Access medicine-specific Articles in the Library when you’re with patients or rounding with your team, as well as 1000+ practice questions in the Qbank that can help you study more in-depth (even offline—check out our mobile apps for Android and iOS).
Prepare for the Medicine Shelf Exam with the Qbank
- Practice your test-taking skills with 1000+, NBME-style Medicine Shelf questions.
- Enable highlighting or turn on high-yield mode to spotlight the most important information in any question stem.
- Find detailed explanations behind every possible answer on a question so that you can better understand why something is right or wrong.
- See an overview of your progress with a continuous analysis of your session success; you’ll be able to pinpoint—and close—knowledge gaps.
- Study on-the-go with the Qbank app for iOS or Android. You can squeeze in practice questions in your downtime between rounding, even when you’re offline.
Find a Clinical Companion in the Library
- Access Articles packed with medicine topics, like this one on Acute coronary syndrome.
- Save time by focusing on high-yield topics, like Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Hypothyroidism, and Infective endocarditis.
- Use interactive materials like X-rays, ECGs, CTs, and MRIs with overlays and captions to study more in-depth. Check out the Ankylosing spondylitis Article to see how.
- Master first-line management of common diseases like diabetes, Hypertension, Chronic kidney disease, and more.
- Keep the Knowledge app for iOS or Android handy for your point-of-care needs.