Succeed on Your Pediatrics Rotation
AMBOSS is both a clinical companion on the wards and a reliable study guide for your NBME® Clinical Pediatrics Shelf exam. Access pediatrics-specific Articles in the Library when you’re with patients or rounding with your team and thousands of practice questions in the Qbank that can help you study more in-depth (even offline—check out our mobile apps for Android and iOS).
Prepare for the Pediatrics Shelf Exam with the Qbank
- Master the diagnosis and management of pediatric illnesses with hundreds of high-yield, NBME-formatted questions.
- Enable highlighting or turn on high-yield mode to spotlight the most important information in any question stem.
- Familiarize yourself with classic diagnostic findings by browsing through an extensive database of images. Find X-rays with overlays and peripheral blood smears.
- See an overview of your progress with a continuous analysis of your session success; you’ll be able to pinpoint—and close—knowledge gaps.
- Activate exam mode to practice answering questions in a time-constrained environment.
- Study on-the-go with the Qbank app for iOS or Android. You can squeeze in practice questions in your downtime between rounding, even when you’re offline.
Find a Pediatrics Clinical Companion in the Library
- Access Articles covering pediatrics-related topics, like this Immunization Schedule.
- Focus on high-yield topics, like Cyanotic Congenital Heart Defects.
- Reference how to diagnose Sickle Cell Anemia,Myotonic Syndromes, Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease and more in a pinch
- Study with multimedia materials like videos and X-raysthat help indicate the main features of various conditions, like the “steeple sign” for Croup.
- Look up the definitions of pediatrics-specific vocabulary with a complete medical dictionary.
- Keep the Knowledge app for iOS or Android handy at the point-of-care.