Succeed on Your Pediatrics Rotation
AMBOSS is both a clinical companion on the wards and a reliable study guide for your NBME® Clinical Pediatrics Shelf exam. Access 168 pediatrics-specific Learning Cards in the Knowledge Library when you’re with patients or rounding with your team and thousands of practice questions in the Qbank that can help you study more in-depth (even offline—check out our mobile apps for Android and iOS).
Prepare for the Pediatrics Shelf Exam with the Qbank
- Master the diagnosis and management of pediatric illnesses with 517 high-yield, NBME-formatted questions.
- Enable highlighting or turn on high-yield mode to spotlight the most important information in any question stem.
- Familiarize yourself with classic diagnostic findings by browsing through an extensive database of images. Find X-rays with overlays and peripheral blood smears.
- See an overview of your progress with a continuous analysis of your session success; you’ll be able to pinpoint—and close—knowledge gaps.
- Activate exam mode to practice answering questions in a time-constrained environment.
- Study on-the-go with the Qbank app for iOS or Android. You can squeeze in practice questions in your downtime between rounding, even when you’re offline.
Find a Pediatrics Clinical Companion in the Knowledge Library
- Access over 168 Learning Cards covering pediatrics-related topics, like this Immunization Schedule.
- Focus on high-yield topics, like Cyanotic Congenital Heart Defects.
- Reference how to diagnose Sickle Cell Anemia,Myotonic Syndromes, Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease and more in a pinch
- Study with multimedia materials like videos and X-raysthat help indicate the main features of various conditions, like the “steeple sign” for Croup.
- Look up the definitions of pediatrics-specific vocabulary with a complete medical dictionary.
- Keep the Knowledge app for iOS or Android handy at the point-of-care.