Study for the USMLE® Step 3 Exam with AMBOSS
Get the Supplemental Resource Missing from Your Step 3 Prep
The USMLE Step 3 is the final step to becoming a licensed physician and marks the end of your medical school career. For the exam, students must show they can apply knowledge essential to practicing medicine without supervision. While it is generalist in nature and perhaps not as challenging as the other Steps, it is a grueling two-day long exam that still requires dedicated study time and reliable resources.
With 750 Step 3 questions and corresponding Learning Cards that encompass high-yield topics, AMBOSS is the final puzzle piece missing from your Step 3 study plan (and our complete Step 3 package is set to be released soon!).
"So, I tip my hat off to you guys. I really love the Qbank. Very tricky questions."
"It has proved to be very useful both for studying and reference on the wards. The app is easy to navigate and I'm able to find relevant clinical information quickly. I especially like the dialogue boxes that give further explanation, pictures, and links to related topics. Everything is interwoven beautifully. It reduces the need to look at many different sources."
-Tasmia Ahmed, Family Medicine Resident
How Can AMBOSS Help You Study for Step 3?
Delve into the etiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostics, treatments, prognosis, complications and prevention of disorders and diseases set to appear on the Step 3 exam with the help of intuitive features:
- The more questions you practice, the better you’ll do, and AMBOSS offers 750 Step 3-specific questions in its Qbank. Turn on Quiz Mode to simulate exam-day conditions, like a timer and USMLE-style interface.
- Crosslinked content keeps your studying centralized. Every Qbank answer option is linked to a corresponding Learning Card that delves deeper into the topic in question. Learn why what’s right is right, as well as why what’s wrong is wrong.
- Study from anywhere, anytime, even when you're offline. Time management is easy with our Qbank and Knowledge apps available for both iOS and Android. Practice going through questions on the wards or during your commute.
- View your performance progress and get personalized recommendations on what to focus your studying on next. You’ll be able to clearly identify weaknesses and close knowledge gaps.
- Use real clinical data to get the big picture of any disease or condition. Both the Qbank and Knowledge Library feature charts, X-rays with overlays, videos, SmartZoom samples, and other images that illustrate key points on different topics.