Study for the USMLE® Step 1 Exam with AMBOSS
Get the Supplemental Resource Missing from Your Step 1 Prep
The USMLE® Step 1 ("The Boards") is a challenging exam, and your performance on it will set the tone for the rest of your medical school career. To prepare for it, you'll need to set aside plenty of study time, as well as keep robust resources close at hand. Finding information-rich, succinct and clear texts will be of the utmost importance.
With over 950 Step 1 questions and corresponding Learning Cards that encompass high-yield topics like Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Microbiology, AMBOSS is the final puzzle piece missing from your Step 1 study plan (and our complete Step 1 package is set to be released soon!).
"For what it's worth, I think people are generally intimidated by the notion of another step 1 prep resource. If given some exposure to your product I bet that would change quickly, as your platform is objectively better than the other products out there. More focus groups!"
-Student at Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Class of 2020
“I have found AMBOSS to be quite useful in preparing for Step 1. Features like the virtual microscopy, question sets specific to various Learning Cards, and image overlays really do make learning easier/faster/more efficient.”
- Student at Thomas Jefferson University, Class of 2020
How Can AMBOSS Help You Study for Step 1?
Delve into the etiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostics, treatments, prognosis, complications and prevention of disorders and diseases set to appear on the Step 1 exam with the help of intuitive features:
- The more questions you practice, the better you’ll do, and AMBOSS offers over 950 Step 1-type questions in its Qbank. Turn on Quiz Mode to simulate exam-day conditions, like a timer and USMLE-style interface.
- Crosslinked content keeps your studying centralized. Every Qbank answer option is linked to a corresponding Learning Card that delves deeper into the topic in question. Learn why what’s right is right, as well as why what’s wrong is wrong.
- Study from anywhere, anytime, even when you're offline. Time management is easy with our Qbank and Knowledge apps available for both iOS and Android. Review questions and differential diagnoses during your downtime between classes.
- Enable the Highlighting Tool in any question stem or turn on High-Yield Mode in the Learning Cards to immediately see what information is most important for the topic at hand. It's condensed information that will be easier to recall later on.
- Use real clinical data to get the big picture of any disease or condition. Both the Qbank and Knowledge Library feature charts, X-rays with overlays, videos, SmartZoom samples, and other images that illustrate key points on different topics.