Succeed on Your Neurology Rotation
AMBOSS is an all-in-one resource that serves as both a clinical companion on the wards and a reliable study guide for your NBME® Clinical Neurology Shelf Exam. Its medical Knowledge Library has over 116 neurology-specific Learning Cards, which can be used as a point-of-care reference when you’re with patients or rounding with your team, and its robust Qbank is a reliable source for in-depth studying (even offline—check out our mobile apps for Android and iOS).
Practice for the Neurology Shelf Exam Using the Qbank
- Review as many questions as you can—you have 367 high-yield, NBME-formatted questions to choose from.
- Enable highlighting to identify important information quickly, even in the longest stems.
- Look up disease descriptions, definitions, and multimedia materials instantly, thanks to our Qbank’s seamless integration with the Knowledge Library.
- Get an overview of your progress with a continuous analysis of your session success; you’ll be able to pinpoint—and close—knowledge gaps.
- Activate exam mode to practice answering longer question stems in a time-constrained environment.
Find a Clinical Companion in the Knowledge Library
- Access over 116 Learning Cards chock-full of neurology-related terms and topics. You can start with the neurological exam Learning Card.
- Practice interpreting sample images with helpful overlays that clearly identify key features and abnormalities.
- Go through step-by-step guides and flowcharts for focused physical examinations, as well as dozens of differential diagnosis charts.
- Study with the help of multimedia material, like illustrations, instructional videos, and photos of patient simulations.
- Use Phrasionary to quickly look up the definitions of neurology and psychiatry vocabulary.