Welcome to AMBOSS
Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine
Let’s activate your account
Follow these instructions to unlock your access to the world's leading medical study and reference platform. This license access will remain active until January 31, 2023.
Once you have logged in to your account via the university network, click on the "Account" icon in your dashboard and navigate to the "Activate Institutional License"-option.
Select Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine from the dropdown menu and click on “Activate License.”
Next, you need to provide a university email address with the format @chula.ac.th, @student.chula.ac.th, @docchula.com, @chulahospital.org, @chula.md. Click on "Activate License" again.
You will then receive an email with the activation link. Simply click on it and you're all set.
Over 5800 case-based questions for all clinical and preclinical subjects
Confidence in concise and to-the-point answers
Say goodbye to multiple apps and browsers
Powerful all-in-one medical knowledge platform
AMBOSS is a digital medical resource for teaching, learning, and practicing medicine. It is engineered to provide you with the medical knowledge you need throughout your medical education and career.
Support for every clinical situation
- Medical search engine provides you on-point content with additional tools to support your daily medical practice.
- Acute management checklists help you keep track of important treatment steps and ensure that you don't miss anything. Learn more
- Pop-up drug dosages are included directly in treatment protocols, saving you valuable time when treating patients. Learn more
The clinical companion for residents
- Identify the most probable cause — in seconds
Rule out causes quickly and accurately with differential diagnosis sections organized into bullet points and interlinked to provide more context where you need it.
- Clerkship Guide helps prepare for every aspect of the clerkship, serving as a clinical companion on the wards and helping residents succeed on NBME Subject Examinations.
- AMBOSS provides comprehensive and customizable study plans that help students learn more efficiently and offer program directors materials for their classes. Study for the USMLE Step 3 exam with AMBOSS anytime, anywhere.
Turn studying into learning
- Our comprehensive and regularly updated library covers all preclinical and clinical subjects. Enhance your learning with a wide range of features including virtual microscopy, annotated images and anatomical image quizzes.
- Powerful self-analysis tools will identify your knowledge gaps and suggest materials to help you fill them.
- Explore more than 5800 clinical scenarios with our case-based question bank. Annotated answer options ensure that you're not just memorizing facts for school but internalizing concepts for clinical practice.
Discover why physicians choose AMBOSS
All the answers, right here
The AMBOSS Knowledge and Qbank apps were designed to provide students and physicians instant medical knowledge and guidance online and offline.