What is AMBOSS?
As the world’s leading digital medical resource, AMBOSS instantly has delivered up-to-date medical knowledge to over 1 million students, physicians, and faculty.
Our interactive Knowledge Library contains 20,000+ preclinical and clinical medical topics and comes with an interlinked Question Bank with nearly 5,000 clinical case-based questions.
Globally, students turn to AMBOSS as their all-in-one companion for medical school and faculty rely on us to help them assess their student’s knowledge and innovate their teaching.
An intuitive and comprehensive digital course book
- Support students from the first day of their preclinical coursework to their clinical placement — and beyond — with over 1,200 articles.
- Help hone diagnostic skills with thousands of high-quality and interactive medical imaging, illustrations, and charts.
- Refer to up-to-date and accurate medical articles in our library that are peer-reviewed by a global team of 90+ expert physicians.
- Maintain course engagement with a multimedia collection that includes hundreds of explanatory videos, Chalk Talks, quizzes, and an ANKI add-on.
The perfect learning resource
for modern curriculums
- Promote a deeper understanding of the medical concepts students will encounter in both theory and practice with a collection of over 5,000 clinical cases.
- Easily integrate AMBOSS into any Learning Management System (LMS) thanks to over 11,000 direct-to-content links.
- Support any clinical course with pre-designed educational modules that combine articles from the library with corresponding questions from the Question Bank.
An assessment tool that drives student success
- Students stay encouraged and on track with the learning analytics found in their individual accounts.
- Faculty can create customized assessments to share with students in the Question Bank with the University Sessions feature.
- Monitor performance and foster personalized interactions with students and cohorts by identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
- Administrators and faculty can refer to AMBOSS’ analytics to better understand overall student progress and adapt curriculum objectives.
A platform developed by doctors and loved by students
Created by a team of freshly-minted doctors in 2012, AMBOSS’ mission is to empower physicians everywhere to provide the best possible care — starting with medical students.
Today students around the world use our platform to support their studies and successfully prepare for national and international licensing exams.
With a strong track record in medical education, educators can be certain that AMBOSS meets the needs and learning habits of today’s students.