AMBOSS is a revolutionary new learning system for medical students and physicians.
Our team consists of more than 100 dedicated physicians, medical students and technical professionals who are driven by the idea of improving medical care for people around the world.
Do you want to participate in shaping a new era of medical education?
MEDICAL WRITER (with USMLE experience)
at AMBOSS (view all jobs)
U.S. (home office), Berlin, world-wide (home office)
We must admit it, we are looking for a Swiss-Army knife, a unicorn, the needle in the haystack. But finding the right candidate - you? - is vital to reaching our ambitious vision of revolutionizing medical education worldwide. Are you passionate about medicine, writing and didactics? Would you like to dive into intellectually communicating complex medical content? Have you completed the USMLE Step 1 and/or 2 exam? Are you available on a short notice? If you answered yes to all of these questions, don't hesitate to apply! Let’s transform how med students and physicians acquire medical knowledge.
- Help us design and create an international version of our learning software, AMBOSS
- Create new teaching material, such as medical texts and/or images (together with our graphic designers)
- Create practice exam questions, write detailed explanations and integrate all of this into our learning software
- Keep our Learning Cards and practice exam questions updated by integrating user feedback and new guidelines
- Plan and implement new features, ranging from small additions to entirely new apps or products
- Completion of USMLE Step 1 and/or 2, MBBS or AMC-MCQ
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Creative and a strong work ethic
- A passion for editorial work and teaching
- You are available to start working for us within the next few weeks
- You would be dedicated to work for us for 6+ months in this position
- German language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to play a key role in creating a product that has the potential to improve medical care for billions of people
- Diverse and interesting tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Ambitious and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy
- Lively start-up with a trusting and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- Home office anywhere in the world, with facilities located in Berlin and Cologne
- Regular team building events
- A fun-filled working environment (how often do you get that)?
HOW TO APPLY
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- First name, last name, email address and phone number
- Your Resume/CV
- Your Cover Letter
- Your experiences with the USMLE, plus your USMLE test scores
- Your LinkedIn Profile or Website (if you have one)
- How you heard about this job