Working Student DE Physicians
We are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for a working student, who will be supporting the success of Amboss’ Physician Market in the DACH area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)!
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of
What you will do
- Supporting the German physician team in two areas: Continuing Medical Education and market data collection and analysis.
- Planning and organizing market-specific projects in close communication with the departments Medical, Product, and Marketing.
- Collecting, maintaining, analyzing, and updating data for the German, Austrian, and Swiss market segmentation of physicians.
What you will bring
- Currently enrolled at a German University, ideally in business/ economics with a focus on health care or medicine student, with previous experience in business.
- Proficient German skills (C2).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Independent and structured way of working.
- Thoughtful, reliable, and detail-oriented.
- Long-term availability as a working student (min. 1 year).
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job