Working Student - Institutional Partnerships
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
The B2B team at AMBOSS are responsible for forming strong and long-lasting relationships with our business partners and users around the world. Whether it be strengthening existing collaborations with Universities in the DACH region; or reaching out to medical schools from across the globe, our mission at AMBOSS is to work towards being a one-stop knowledge destination for medical professionals everywhere.
As an Institutional Partnerships Working Student you would assist and collaborate with the management and various teams, to overcome challenges, optimize processes and assists in stakeholder and user relations. If you are looking to use your marketing know how to make a difference or looking to branch out from your medical studies, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for part-time working students to support our International and DACH marketing team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Brainstorm and engage with our ever growing number of universities and students.
- Provide support during events and conferences.
- Assist with reviews and management of partnership contracts.
- Delve into research and administrative tasks.
- Be a part of a dynamic and international team of marketeers.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You have excellent English communication skills (both spoken and written) — German or Spanish language skills are a big plus!
- You are a quick learner, a strong brainstormer, and not shy of collaboration.
- A proactive mindset and outlook for overcoming problems.
- Currently or have been studying within the marketing or health sectors would be an advantage.
- Eager to join the team as soon as possible (working 20 hrs per week).
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, cross-talks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job