Video Team Lead
At AMBOSS we are looking for a Video Team Lead to manage all aspects of video content production for our digital platforms. As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for developing and managing timelines and overseeing all video project milestones including concept development, storyboard, pre-and on-set production, and post-production. You will work closely with the Visual Design team and central marketing teams in order to ensure video assets are produced according to the overall company’s strategy. Furthermore, taking the responsibility of leading the current Video team of two, a motion designer and a video generalist.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the health tech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Align on priorities with marketing operations, visual design, organic & content marketing teams.
- Manage workflow for video edits inclusive of cuts for all platforms including US social media.
- Earn trust with diverse stakeholders with often conflicting interests.
- Leading and expanding the current Video team.
- Suggest design and production solutions as needed to deliver on time and up to brand standards.
- Work with internal Visual Design team to manage layout needs, briefs, timelines.
- Manage and coach in-house video team, be a creative lead on video concepts, shoot and edit video content.
- Create motion design assets for web designs, while overseeing our YouTube Channels.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven track record of video production process video: editing, motion graphic skills, and audio engineering.
- 5+ years of experince with at least 2 years of managing a team.
- Team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of finding a compromise between business needs and team capacity.
- Creative person with deep understanding of the digital landscape, including social platforms.
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent design skills and experience (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Good understanding of marketing fundamentals and their translation and integration into video assets.
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver with outstanding organizational skills.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
Apply for this job