Are you fiercely curious about human behavior? Are you eager to distill meaning from data to promote better understanding and more performant software? Do you have experience with user research and market research? If so, we’re looking for a talented and experienced User Researcher like yourself!
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. You’ll help drive the research program at AMBOSS and help us discover the best ways to help our customers study and practice medicine. Ready to play a key role in saving the world by revolutionizing how medical professionals work and get educated? We can’t wait to study your CV and portfolio!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Gather data on users, competitors, and market conditions
- Carry out research on specific and detailed user experiences, marketing and business development topics
- Analyze and synthesize research findings into actionable insights and communicate your findings to key stakeholders
- Employ a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, in the lab, remotely, and in the field
- Evangelize user experience research and user-centered design throughout the company
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- With previous experience in a research role at a consumer-focused company
- Who is familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and is able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research and market research
- Who is a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders in the English language
- Who enjoys collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment
- German language skills: B2 and above as you should be able to guide interviews in German.
- With a degree in Psychology, Social Science, Human Factors, or a related field
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job