We are AMBOSS and we are looking for our next Talent sourcer!
As a talent sourcer, you’ll be responsible for connecting new talent to our AMBOSS family - we’re looking for someone passionate about shaping this sourcing role and incorporating the latest DE&I techniques to impact our business’ growth.
Why Talent Acquisition at AMBOSS?
TA at AMBOSS is a high-speed, high-quality, high-performing team. Far from limiting you to one far-flung corner of the office, the cross-departmental nature of our work allows a fantastic overview of the whole organization as we support teams with impactful hires and top-notch market insights. As the team grows, we have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, so there is no need to worry about a varied workday. A truly supportive team environment as well as the space to come up with your own solutions to problems is what we love about our TA team.
What you will do:
- Design top-of-funnel strategy alongside recruiters, acting as the subject matter expert on everything related to the talent landscape/market.
- Create pipelines and communities of prequalified candidates for current and future positions.
- Design and implement comprehensive diversity (DE&I) sourcing strategies.
- Capture and maintain accurate market and candidate information to advise TA or the Business.
- Drive conversations on the talent market with the business, leveraging your expertise from the field.
- Build networks of exciting talent across the globe to join the AMBOSS team.
What you will bring:
- Proven background in using research and sourcing methods to attract passive talent.
- Significant experience sourcing for Technical roles.
- Previous DE&I sourcing experience is a plus.
- A real passion for excellence in your hiring process for your Candidates and Managers alike.
- A data driven approach to everything recruiting and sourcing.
- A Team-playing can-do attitude we are a small but mighty team with big plans.
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job