Technical Product Manager - Subscriptions and Monetization
We are AMBOSS and we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Product Manager Subscriptions & Monetization. You will join an established cross-functional product team of frontend developers, backend developers and designers working on subscription and payment solutions that provide access for tens of thousands of medical students and physicians worldwide every day to provide the best possible care for their patients.
Why this role exists
In order to use AMBOSS every medical student and physician worldwide needs to become a member first. Memberships are sold as subscriptions and optional add-ons via our payments and checkout system across all markets worldwide.
A wide range of teams within AMBOSS ranging from Sales, Marketing, Markets over Finance, Accounting and Support rely on this system in their everyday operations. While we are constantly entering new markets the system needs to adapt accordingly.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Maintain and extend our monetization solutions based on customer data & insights, requirements from our markets, marketing and sales teams while ensuring legal and financial compliance (50% hands-on).
- Foster technical excellence to retain a reliable, expandable and flexible solution.
- Be our internal knowledge resource and go-to person for all subject matter
What you’ll need to be successful
- You have 10+ years practical experience in modern software development and have led complex engineering efforts. You know what it takes to deliver while encouraging a healthy, supportive and autonomous team environment.
- Experience defining and delivering ecommerce platforms and payment services - experience with subscription management, especially with Chargebee, is big plus
- Eagerness to grow within a modern, cross-functional product org - experience working with mature UX design, research, and data peers as part of teams as well as collaboration with various stakeholders
- Analytical, data-driven, and pragmatic mindset
- Experience in a scale-up or high growth technology company (not just small start-ups) is a plus
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
Apply for this job