Talent Acquisition Partner
We are AMBOSS, and as we scale-up, we have opened a new search for an additional Talent Acquisition Partner to complete our TA team.
Partnering primarily with our colleagues within commercial and sales divisions, you will be responsible for the management of stakeholders and the end-to-end recruitment process for their roles.
Why Talent Acquisition at AMBOSS?
TA at AMBOSS is a high-speed, high-quality, high-achieving team. Far from limiting you to one far-flung corner of the office, our work’s cross-departmental nature allows a fantastic overview of the whole organization. We support teams with impactful hires and top-notch market insights. As the team grows, we have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, so there is no need to worry about a varied workday. A truly supportive team environment and the space to come up with your own solutions to problems are what we love about our TA team.
What you will do
- Drive hiring for all BD and Operations roles as we continue to expand AMBOSS.
- Design and implement an efficient, inclusive, and best-in-class process for all roles.
- Define and execute hiring strategies across multiple lines of business for the Americas territories.
- Help AMBOSS to become a recognized brand in the US talent market.
- Develop talent pools across Americas in order to bring in the best talent to AMBOSS.
- Build credibility with your stakeholders from across the business.
What you will bring
- Exposure to design and implementation of an efficient, inclusive, and best-in-class process.
- Deep understanding of data in recruiting, and how to use it!
- Enthusiastic approach to building the AMBOSS brand in the talent market.
- Ability to develop talent pools across Europe in order to bring in the best talent to AMBOSS.
- Credibility to work with your stakeholders challenging their needs and decisions.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job