Senior Web Designer
WHO WE ARE
We believe that design can drive motivation, satisfaction, and happiness. Our design team comprising of Illustrators, Product designers, Graphic and Web Designers are continually looking to improve and create the best user experiences possible. You’ll lead as a Senior Web Designer, the design for our marketing site (amboss.com), while partnering closely with our other marketing and product teams across projects.
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research. Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working within a cross-functional team to lead designs and end-to-end brand experience for the marketing site
- Design iterative experiences based on user-research and UX best practices
- Develop information architecture and visual design systems
- Design landing pages and microsite experiences for campaigns
- Support and influence product planning, prioritization, and roadmapping
- Present your ideas to your team with conviction with clear communication practices, bringing them on the journey with you.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 6 - 8 years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of creative work focused on web and interactive design.
- Can clearly demonstrate and apply your outstanding skills in developing and implementing layouts, interfaces, wireframes, storyboards, and user flows.
- Experience with A/B Testing tools or analytics tools
- An optimistic outlook, the drive to learn new things an intrinsic self-motivation
- Ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood, both in verbal and in written English; German language is a plus!
- A strong desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! Applications backed with a digital portfolio linked to Behance or Dribble are a plus.
Apply for this job