Senior UX Writer
We are empowering healthcare professionals to do their best job. At AMBOSS, we do this by putting our users central to every design direction we take, including a written UX copy that creates an intuitive experience. We are looking for a Senior UX Writer who is passionate about developing strategies based on insights from medical professionals, has the proficiency in their craft to turn these insights into an engaging user experience.
Why Product at AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS Product prides itself on its user-centric approach, with user value placed at the very heart of every decision. With transparency integral to the functioning of both Product and AMBOSS. Team members are always kept informed and encouraged to question and influence product choices.
Our Product department’s open-minded, innovative, and hands-on approach is one of the crucial contributing factors allowing AMBOSS to scalably improve the quality of healthcare delivered at the point of care.
Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly to get a sneak peek at our Product team.
What you will do
- Defining UX copy and content strategy
- Refining and ensuring a clear ‘AMBOSS’ tone of voice
- Working across disciplines and deliver a coherent language experience that scales across target groups and markets
- Writing straightforward, consistent, concise user-interface content, notifications, and product messaging across our website, desktop, and apps
- Becoming the point of contact and being the expert for user content writing
What you will bring
- Proven track record as UX writer, ideally in a Saas or tech company, bonus points if you did that for the healthcare industry
- Excellent writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to evaluate, influence, implement and evangelize global and regional writing and content standards
- English native speaking is required as the emphasis is on the US/Eng market. (German is a plus)
- A strong understanding of UX writing, design, and user-centric approaches
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
- Set your biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an excellent Italian espresso machine.
- Does your doctor recommend time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job