Senior QA Engineer
Do you dislike the idea of QA being seen as ‘the people that find bugs approve stories’? Creating holistic test strategies for products and prototypes is something you enjoy? Do you like pushing the boundaries of the traditional QA role to support our development teams to find lasting quality solutions? Sounds like you? Amazing! then we want you as our Senior Q/A Engineer!
At AMBOSS you will be joining a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural development and QA team, being involved from conception to deployment and ensuring that we ship the highest quality product to market. Your natural problem-solving skills, inquisitive mind and attention to detail will have a huge impact on the quality of our product.
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. We want to deliver the highest quality applications that delight our users, as Senior Q/A Engineer it is in your hands!
- Ownership of projects, from planning through to post production release support
- Becoming an integral part of our agile software team where you will directly be involved in every step of the way
- Thinking and planning ahead: determining risks and working together to prevent any potential problems
- Finding automated solutions to continuously improve our quality, decrease workload, and deliver a stable well functioning product
- Improving and teaching others to work with agile Q/A where you continually find ways to improve our processes
- Creating the foundation of a scalable Q/A process that will take our software development to the next level as we expand teams and products
- 4+ years of professional experience working in a Q/A position
- First-hand experience working with testing frameworks (E.g. Jest, Puppeteer, Selenium, and JUnit)
- First-hand experience testing mobile applications
- Strong team player and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Promoting an agile Q/A mindset in development teams
- When assessing products, usability is the number one criteria for you.
- Speaking and writing English comes naturally to you
Desired (but not required):
- A degree in computer science
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life and the chance to work with flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel good and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep your blood flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job