Senior Program Manager
We are AMBOSS and we have an exciting opportunity for our next Senior Program Manager to join our Engineering & Product team. You will be working across the organization to provide support on financial tracking and reporting to a wider organization and help us to evolve our product development processes. The role is expected to be a bridge between product, engineering, and teams that are dependent on them when we are running any cross-team initiatives to ensure processes are streamlined.
Why Product at AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS Product prides itself on its user-centric approach, with user value placed at the very heart of every decision. With transparency integral to the functioning of both Product and AMBOSS. Team members are always kept informed and encouraged to question and influence product decisions.
Our Product department’s open-minded, innovative, and hands-on approach is one of the crucial contributing factors allowing AMBOSS to scalably improve the quality of healthcare delivered at the point of care.
Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly to get a sneak peek at our Product team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the delivery of projects & programs within Product and Engineering Operations. This role is expected to facilitate planning, dependency mapping workshops, and provide guidance on delivery and tracking throughout the process focusing on the deliverables inside the product and engineering org.
- Drive lean ways of working and decision making across large, high-impact initiatives that require coordination of large and small deliverables across many teams.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholder relationships. You will be responsible for working with peers and leaders across the organization to promote lean ways of working and maintain the cadence of delivery across teams.
- Promote technical excellence in program management.
- Maintain the cadence of delivery. You are able to use your knowledge and leverage your relationships to ensure continuous delivery and improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Extensive experience in technical environments - you may have been a program manager, delivery manager, product manager, or engineer working with cross-functional teams.
- Professional and consistent experience working within teams or as a program manager delivering value to business and customers in complex and challenging situations.
- Hands-on program management of a strategic initiative for organizational design or delivery at a scale-up or mature tech company with a cross-discipline working model.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build a rapport with people at all levels of an organization.
- Be involved in a local agile community.
- Technical background in engineering or related field.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the haemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job