Senior Product Manager - Growth
We are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager. You will work directly within our growth department. Join a newly established cross-functional growth team where you will nurture roadmap improvements and the growth of your engineering team.
Why Product at AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS Product prides itself on its user-centric approach, with user value placed at the very heart of every decision. With transparency integral to the functioning of both Product and AMBOSS. Team members are always kept informed and encouraged to question and influence product decisions.
Our Product department’s open-minded, innovative, and hands-on approach is one of the crucial contributing factors allowing AMBOSS to scalably improve the quality of healthcare delivered at the point of care.
Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly to get a sneak peek at our Product team.
What you will do
- Build products with impact - Identify and execute the most impactful opportunities to drive user growth through optimizing existing or creating new product experiences. Establish team processes that ensure focused and fast execution
- Be a Product Growth Champion - An independent contributor, leading major product initiatives. Aligning team goals, co-developing a roadmap, ensuring the roadmap is broken down into actionable increments, creating experiments, and communicating impact
- Communicate progress, wins, and failures - Manage open communication channels with stakeholders, communicate decisions on the priority of their tasks, and manage expectations around delivery.
- Provide Customer-Centric Data-Informed Business context - Ensure actionable metrics are identified for new products/iterations and understand their direct relationship to AMBOSS company KPIs
- Technology Enablement and Stewardship- Understand the impact of product decisions on technology (creating tech debt and its trade-offs) and have an eye on the future - what technologies we can build upon to drive innovative solutions to customer problems
What you will bring
- Impact - Proven track record of having identified and shipped product initiatives that had a measurable impact on growth metrics
- Data-informed decision-making - Routinely use data from multiple sources/methods in combination with qualitative insights to make prioritization decisions
- Experimental/A/B Testing - Created experiments to test product hypotheses, communicate findings with recommendations for the impact of product iterations.
- Commercial Acumen - Exhibit a strong understanding of the impact of product decision on commercial outcomes
- Agile Teamwork - Experience working with mature UX design, research, and data peers as part of embedded teams
- Discovery + Delivery - Some experience leading a discovery process for new product opportunities. Not only delivery
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
- Set your biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an excellent Italian espresso machine.
- Does your doctor recommend time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job