Senior Product Manager
AMBOSS is a market leader in health tech on a mission to impact healthcare and medical education globally by making medical knowledge accessible at a glance to students and professionals. We’re looking for someone passionate about education and healthcare technology who drives medical education and knowledge consumption to a new era. Help us iterate on our current products to fit them to different market and user needs and be an integral driver in discovering and delivering new tech innovations for physicians and students.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Help us disrupt and innovate the ways medical knowledge is absorbed by students, applied by physicians and distributed by hospitals and universities around the world in cross-functional teams of developers, user researchers, product designers, and data scientists.
- Deeply understand our business, markets, current initiatives, stakeholders, users, and their needs and translate them to reasonable product discovery and development efforts with your team.
- Define product strategy in close collaboration with other PMs, market leads and C-level colleagues.
- Motivate your team do the best work of their careers and align them on a mission by providing the “what” and “why” of product decisions.
- Help AMBOSS grow faster and better by bringing our product organization to a new level and by attracting, hiring, managing and coaching product talents.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Multiple years of experience in a Product Manager role successfully iterating on and launching new products and features.
- Experience in people management, favorably other product managers.
- Understanding of modern web and app technologies in a SaaS environment, preferably in medical or education tech.
- Masterful stakeholder management skills with transparent and efficient communication.
- Ability to make product decisions synthesizing stakeholder input as well as market, user and data research insights into meaningful value propositions.
- Experience in setting up and iterating on product strategy, product operations, continuous product discovery and delivery
- Experience in frameworks like OKRs, Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, Design Thinking.
- Ability to work based on data, formulating hypotheses and collaboratively driving outcomes through early and frequent validation.
- Ability to make trade-offs and hit deadlines and ability to get hands dirty if needed.
- Fluent English language skills.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job