Senior Product Analyst
Do you get excited when data is used to build great products? Are your data wizard skills legendary in helping teams to succeed with actionable insights? Has applying this to improve healthcare for billions of people always been your dream? Then join us at AMBOSS on our mission as a Senior Product Analyst.
Product Analysts at AMBOSS play a key role in our continuous journey to become more data-driven by delivering high-quality insights and guiding the strategy and decision-making of our product teams. The products we focus on include the website, iOS and Android apps, and our editorial content. As a Senior Product Analyst at AMBOSS, you will be a member of our Product Analytics Chapter, and will work with the VP of Product, product managers, other analysts, and engineers. You will use data to have a global impact on how we address user needs in all of our markets.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with product managers, designers, researcher, and engineers to identify opportunities to shape product roadmaps and strategic directions using data and quantitative research
- Together with our Data Foundations team and other members of Product Analytics, keep maturing the team’s data and tech stack
- Through hands-on work and mentorship, work alongside the team lead to develop and coach other product analysts to evolve our data driven approach and focus on actionable insights.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5 years or more experience in a highly quantitative analysis role working closely with product teams (e.g. product analyst, digital analyst, onsite analyst, business intelligence analyst, data analyst)
- You have worked in a cross-functional collaborative environment, with people both inside and outside of the data team, and are comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders; you are able to influence the way people perceive data and advise on insights in an understandable way.
- You have excellent knowledge of SQL, demonstrable expertise in building impactful visualisations, plus professional experience in using statistical programming languages for experiment analysis and exploratory data analysis (we work with Python)
- You have deep knowledge of a variety of analytical techniques with strong theoretical foundations (e.g. funnels, cohort analysis, time-series, running A/B and multivariate tests, applying frequentist and bayesian methods to experimental analysis)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job