Senior Data Analyst
Do data and tech get you pumped? Are your data wizardry skills legendary in helping teams to succeed with actionable insights? Has applying this to improve healthcare for millions of people has always been your dream? If you answered yes to all the above, read on to find out how you can join us as a Senior Data Analyst!
Market growth along with product expansion means we continuously encounter new analytical challenges across our business. This is why we’re expanding our Data Team. As our business grows, the Data Team at AMBOSS is evolving to serve changing business needs and is dedicated to building a best-in-class data and insights platform that serves AMBOSSians.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the health tech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHY DATA & AI AT AMBOSS?
Our vision is to enable AMBOSS to become the market leader in clinical decision support tools by leveraging data and insights that drive the business forward. Data is at the core of decision making at AMBOSS; our colleagues want to deeply understand user behaviour across our diverse range of product functionality, editorial content, and market presence.
The Data Team is made up of a wide range of individuals with differing engineering and analytical expertise. We work collaboratively to bring our skills and insights to the unique intersection of domains within Amboss, including technology, editorial, and marketing. The AMBOSS data platform is used by over 150 internal stakeholders to make data-driven decisions. We want to make it as easy and efficient as possible to efficiently produce, manage, and consume high-quality data for Data Analysts and Scientists as well as our stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify opportunities, shape roadmaps, and set out strategic directions using appropriate analytical and visual methods.
- Leverage your domain knowledge to translate business data needs into robust analytical requirements that can be implemented by data engineers.
- Continually improve our data platform and processes using industry best practices.
- Through hands-on work and mentorship, coach other data analysts to evolve our data-driven approach and focus on actionable insights.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 7 years or more experience in a highly quantitative analysis role.
- Extensive professional experience working with SQL.
- Proficiency in choosing appropriate analytical methods, and transforming technical findings into actionable business insights.
- Ability to communicate effectively using visualisations, and create compelling narratives that enable stakeholders to make effective business decisions.
- Exceptional knowledge in at least one of our business domains, e.g. product, editorial, sales, or markets.
- Helpful, but not essential, if you have professional experience in statistical programming languages.
- Beneficial to have experience with best practice frameworks and methods, e.g. BPMN, BEAM, Data Vault, CRISP-DM.
- Bonus points for having worked with educational/knowledge reference products, or subscription-based/content-based business models.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the haemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job