Senior Content Manager
We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for the next Senior Content Manager to produce and curate high quality content for our international B2C markets from concept and strategy to content creation and execution with a strong focus on written copy.
At AMBOSS, international markets refer to students worldwide (attending medical school in any country except the USA and DE) who are preparing or planning to join further medical training inside or outside their home country. The Senior Content Manager should understand AMBOSS’ international B2C audience and consequently tailor their content to position our product through various channels. You will update existing material, generate novel work, analyse performance data and identify new ways to reach wider audiences in our international markets.
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how. By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, our marketing team offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of healthcare.
What you will do
- Work with the marketing team and the market leads to understand business objectives, to set the vision, and develop content strategy for our international B2C markets.
- Create compelling, clear and high-performing copy to drive awareness across channels and mediums including social copy, web pages, email, paid ads and blog posts.
- Drive cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints.
- Monitor, measure and analyse campaign performance and web traffic.
- Identify new content needs, target our main audience while testing various initiatives across different channels.
- Research relevant trends and analyse data to make decisions that improve the impact and effectiveness of content initiatives.
- Support the marketing team with implementation of content across various channels: paid, organic, CRM.
What you will bring
- English proficiency (C2 level), with great written communication skills;
- 5+ years of content management experience; deep knowledge and passion for content and campaign creation.
- Stakeholder management and ability to prioritize without sacrificing trust
- Confident with a wide range of marketing tools and skills (CRM, Google AdWords, social copy, landing pages, webinar platforms) and understanding of SEO guidelines;
- Ability to multi-task, lead resources across multiple projects. Feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to execute your ideas and campaigns independently.
- Ability to conceptualise, integrate and explain complex topics in accessible ways, while using a data-driven approach to inform decision making.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
WELCOME TO AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job