You are looking for the place where you can work with the newest technology, on an application used daily by tens of thousand users and growing while improving the world of medical knowledge? Does that make you excited? Then we are looking for you as our new Senior Android Developer!
AMBOSSians thrive on the quality and passion of their work our users expect nothing else. We want you to take full ownership and become proud of your work! Are you ready to improve healthcare by combining medical knowledge with 21st-century digital tools? Then join us in this amazing and rewarding journey of making physicians around the world succeed in their demanding profession!
As Senior Android Developer at AMBOSS, your creations will help medical students and professionals understand and navigate the exploding mountain of medical knowledge. You’ll do this by:
- Delivering the highest quality applications while working in collaboration with a passionated cross-functional team of designers and backend developers
- Brainstorming with the engineering team to shape UX and API design
- Taking ownership of mobile coding guidelines while shaping and improving best practices
- Facilitating our culture of continuous learning where you freely give feedback to improve the development of the engineering team
A Senior Android Developer at AMBOSS needs to get excited about applications and understands how they can improve lives. The following is what we would be looking for:
- You have released apps in the app store and have a great understanding how to build successful apps
- Ideally, you have experience working on an existing codebase with a strong established user base
- 3+ years of experience with Java/Kotlin, most importantly you can prove an excellent understanding of mobile platforms and their unique features/technologies
- Expert understanding of engineering practices, design patterns, testing and continuous integration
- Understanding of libraries like RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit
- Experience with Android Studio, JIRA, Zeplin, and Github or similar tools would be ideal
- Experience with ReactNative or other cross-platform technologies is a plus
- Communicating in English comes naturally to you
Besides the chance to work on a product that positively impacts health and wellbeing across the world, AMBOSS offers a nice mixture of family feel and professionalism where you can:
- Join one of our courses or team trainings - English & German classes, sports class, Yoga
- Cook a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better join a home cooked lunch from our chef
- Meet colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
- Enjoy the sun from one of our many balconies
- Stay healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports membership
- Maintain a work-life balance; we gladly support you with home office and flexible work hours
So, to round it off, are you looking for a place where you can bring your professionalism to a team of dedicated people while working in a feedback driven, agile and people first environment? Then apply today!
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com, Alexander Kootstra loves to hear from you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.