We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for the next Sales Manager for our growing US market.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and closing new business opportunities and renewing existing customers across both Campus and Hospital Groups.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
- Generate new business from the Hospital and Campus markets across the US.
- Full cycle sales management from prospecting and targeting accounts, making initial contact through to closing the sale
- Clarify value proposition to fit a potential customer’s needs and overall strategic goals of a hospital/healthcare institution
- Maintain and develop your sales pipeline to ensure meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Actively track and report on Sales pipeline, contributing to overall sales forecast
- Marketing AMBOSS solutions through trials, on-site demos & marketing conferences
What you will bring
- Proven enterprise sales experience, selling complex services/solutions to C-level.
- Knowledge of Healthcare or experience in selling Healthcare IT solutions is very desirable.
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain a large network and leverage this to develop new opportunities, cross-sell and up-sell solutions.
- Independent, highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously, managing and prioritizing activities to meet customer needs as well AMBOSS sales targets.
- Appetite for significant, rapid career development
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 50%). Approx. 2-3days per week.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flex-time and home office options.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and cross-talks.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job