We are AMBOSS, and as we scale up, we have started searching for a recruiting coordinator to join our Talent Operations team.
As a recruiting coordinator, your passion for talent acquisition best practices and innovative ideas will help streamline our end-to-end recruitment process. Partnering with Sam, our Talent Operations Partner, you will be responsible for scheduling candidates for interviews, maintaining candidate communication, and own the candidate experience.
Why Talent Acquisition at AMBOSS?
TA at AMBOSS is a high-speed, high-quality, high-achieving team. Far from limiting you to one far-flung corner of the office, our work's cross-departmental nature allows a fantastic overview of the whole organization. We support teams with impactful hires and top-notch market insights. As the team grows, we have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, so there is no need to worry about a varied workday. A truly supportive team environment and the space to come up with your own solutions to problems are what we love about our TA team.
What you will do
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process.
- Work independently in scheduling video/onsite interviews and phone screens for candidates.
- Craft emails, messages, templates, prepare recruitment materials and job board postings.
- Coordinate candidate travel and the candidate expenses, as needed.
- You'll support the global talent team in administrative tasks and ongoing projects.
- Troubleshooting and providing support for our Applicant Tracking System (Workable).
What you will bring
- Exposure to recruitment, administration or team assistance a huge plus.
- Passion for collaboration and partnering with others.
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic approach to building a positive candidate experience at AMBOSS.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job