We are AMBOSS and we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager in Product Operations that wants to work on a product at the intersection of medicine and technology. It’s an amazing time to join the team! We have been riding the rocket of hyper-growth for 3 years and now need to make our process scalable for further product teams and areas of business.
As a Project Manager in Product Operations, you will help us shape how our product department works. You will be collaborating with Product Managers, leadership, and business stakeholders to provide a great experience for everyone while ensuring we meet our goals. In the long run, you will have the opportunity to further your career in product operations or transition into a product management role.
Why Product at AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS Product prides itself on its user-centric approach, with user value placed at the very heart of every decision. With transparency integral to the functioning of both Product and AMBOSS. Team members are always kept informed and encouraged to question and influence product decisions.
Our Product department’s open-minded, innovative, and hands-on approach is one of the crucial contributing factors allowing AMBOSS to scalably improve the quality of healthcare delivered at the point of care.
Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly to get a sneak peek at our Product team.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere. By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
- Helping and guiding the product managers in their planning processes.
- Preparing quarterly and annual planning artifacts.
- Scheduling and facilitating quarterly planning sessions.
- Setting and following up on deadlines for product initiatives.
- Participating in the improvement of our planning and accounting processes.
- Managing requests and supporting stakeholders when required.
What you will bring
- Active communication skills across organizational and technical boundaries, creating trust and authenticity across different team members.
- Ability to improve organizational processes and ability to influence and make positive changes to the organization.
- Enthusiastic and resilient approach.
- Big plus: first experience with project management in challenging working environments.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job