Program Manager (Healthcare Services)
We are AMBOSS and we are looking for a Program Manager - Healthcare Services who will create and drive our Ambassador program for Clinicians. This role supports the positive growth and reputation of our brand in the United States by engaging directly with our users to get advocates at all of the physician residency programs in our target market.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and nurture a U.S. physician ambassador program for residents at academic medical centers.
- Implement and manage a multifaceted word-of-mouth/advocate marketing strategy by working directly with our most engaged residents in the US market.
- Work directly with physicians to support marketing initiatives (including in-person interviews and trips)
- Network and develop deep functional relationships with residents, residency program directors, and program administrators.
- Raise awareness of our AMBOSS solutions through trials, on-site demonstrations, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Work internally with the US Clinicians Market Lead to drive key growth projects and campaigns.
- Use data tracking to monitor initiative performances and growth, guide decision-making, and identify opportunities for improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience working with US physicians and/or a demonstrated understanding of the US medical education system.
- Empathy towards residents and physicians, and a willingness to help us with the mission of making medical knowledge more accessible.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, fluent in English.
- Highly comfortable with both public speaking and 1-1 professional conversations.
- A team player that is genuine, confident, and brings a fun attitude.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, that is at ease with ambiguity.
- Strong writing abilities.
- Creative, out of the box thinker.
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and crosstalks.
- No risk of high cholesterol in the office! Dig into healthy food and snacks and wash it down with the help of an amazing coffee machine.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job