Product Manager - Mobile, Physician Experience
We are AMBOSS and we have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager Mobile, Physician Experience. You will join an established cross-functional product team of mobile app developers, backend developers and designers working on apps that help tens of thousands of physicians worldwide every day to provide the best possible care for their patients.
Why this role exists
AMBOSS has started preparing medical students for final exams in DACH and the USA. Over the past years AMBOSS has extended the content and product offering beyond exam preparation to also answering clinical questions. Our current goal is to strengthen our clinical reference and clinician tools. In the past mobile apps were mainly a complement to the web product. Now, we see more and more users demanding an equally strong mobile experience that integrates seamlessly with our web experiences. As a PM in this role you are one of the key people that help to define and execute product changes towards these needs.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Drive physician acquisition and retention with our mobile apps in current and new markets
- Balance the growing mobile physician portfolio with existing mobile offerings for students
What you’ll need to be successful
- 2-5 years experience in Product Management, thereof ideally 2+ years experience in Mobile Product Management
- Technical skills
- Market understanding & user empathy: Ability and curiosity to deeply understand physician's desires, daily challenges and how these develop over time.
- Continuous discovery: Experience in leading a continuous discovery track. Ability to interview customers, discovering unmet needs and deriving meaningful product conclusions.
- Solutioning: Ability to help finding solutions to customer and/or business problems together with the team, UX design, research, and data peers.
- Experimentation: Experience in creating product hypotheses and experiments to quickly test them.
- Shipping: Drive to incrementally and regularly ship value to customers.
- Roadmapping: Ability to create, align and communicate a compelling roadmap for your team in collaboration with the Engineering Manager, the team and stakeholders.
- Mobile domain knowledge: Prior experience working with mobile apps, e.g. OS opportunities, shipping cycles, UX challenges.
- Human skills
- Hunger for impact: You are entrepreneurial and driven by the idea to build an indispensable tool for physicians worldwide.
- Empathy: You understand what users and colleagues want and need and can translate this into meaningful action.
- Diplomacy: You can work with several different partners inside and outside your team. You can lead in ambiguous situations.
- Managing up and sideways: You can facilitate transparent communication channels with a broad range of partners including Medical, Marketing, Markets, Markets, Sales, Customer Support and executive stakeholders.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
Apply for this job