Product Manager - Clinical Knowledge Experience
We are AMBOSS and we have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager, Clinical Knowledge Experience. You will join an established cross-functional product team working on software that helps tens of thousands of physicians worldwide every day to provide the best possible care for their patients.
Why this role exists
AMBOSS has started preparing medical students for final exams in DACH and the USA. Over the past years AMBOSS has extended the content and product offering beyond exam preparation to also answering clinical questions. Our goal is to strengthen our clinical reference and our clinician tools and to seamlessly integrate the mobile and web experiences for physicians. As a PM in this role you are one of the key people that help to discover, define and execute on the product changes needed to achieve this.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Drive physician retention by capturing and creating new value for our knowledge experiences in current and new markets.
- Balance the growing physician portfolio with existing student experiences.
What you’ll need to be successful
- 2-5 years experience in Product Management. Ideally prior experience in Mobile Product Management.
- Technical skills
- Market understanding & user empathy: Ability and curiosity to deeply understand physician's desires, daily challenges and how these develop over time.
- Continuous discovery: Experience in leading a continuous discovery track. Ability to interview customers, discovering unmet needs and deriving meaningful product conclusions.
- Solutioning: Ability to help finding solutions to customer and/or business problems together with the team, UX design, research, and data peers.
- Experimentation: Experience in creating product hypotheses and experiments to quickly test them.
- Shipping: Strong drive to incrementally and regularly ship value to customers.
- Roadmapping: Ability to create, align and communicate a compelling roadmap for your team in collaboration with the Engineering Manager, the team and stakeholders.
- Human skills
- Hunger for impact: You are entrepreneurial and driven by the idea to build an indispensable tool for physicians worldwide.
- Empathy: You understand what users and colleagues want and need and can translate this into meaningful action.
- Diplomacy: You can work with several different partners inside and outside your team. You can lead in ambiguous situations.
- Managing up and sideways: You can facilitate transparent communication channels with a broad range of partners including Medical, Marketing, Markets, Markets, Sales, Customer Support and executive stakeholders.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Our in-house chef prepares healthy, delicious menus for breakfast and lunch every day (with both carnivore and veggie options). The office is always full of fruit and snacks, and you can even take your barista skills to the next level with our amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card. Or, prefer a little extra exercise? Then choose a subsidized bike instead!
- Plan for your long-term financial health with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job