We are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager with a passion for Education. Guide the development of our student-facing product and help them achieve their dreams of becoming physicians.
Why product at AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS Product prides itself on its user-centric approach, with user value placed at the very heart of every decision. With transparency integral to the functioning of both Product and AMBOSS. Team members are always kept informed and encouraged to question and influence product decisions.
Our Product department’s open-minded, innovative, and hands-on approach is one of the crucial contributing factors allowing AMBOSS to scalably improve the quality of healthcare delivered at the point of care.
Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly to get a sneak peek at our Product team.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do:
- Working with business leads, group PM’s, designers, and engineers to execute prioritized initiatives
- Aligning all relevant stakeholders
- Providing direction and leadership to a team of 4 engineers with a dedicated engineering manager
- Get to know our Users by working closely with UR, attending interviews. Travell is not needed, but it could help you to understand our customers better. We would do everything we can to help you understand the students we serve
- Build clear, clean, and beautiful user stories, break them down into tickets and action plans that will set your team up for success
What you will bring:
- Experience working with a dedicated engineering and design team, balancing the tech with the creative, and knowing how to deal with the difference
- Deep understanding of collecting and managing objective and subjective input, where you accurately manage the information to a clear, actionable plan forward
- A customer-first mentality where your decisions err in favor of the customer
- A passion for lifelong learning and the ability to motivate, manage and develop strong, productive teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Mixpanel/Amplitude, Metabase/Periscope, Jira, Notion... you got this!
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an excellent Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job