Product Manager - Data
AMBOSS is a market leader in health tech and on a mission to impact healthcare and medical education globally by making medical knowledge accessible. The role we’re looking to fill is a career defining opportunity for someone passionate about this mission as well as product management who wants to lead a world-class team of data engineers, analysts and scientists in Berlin. You will help to build products for our users and your colleagues using data as a means to drive success, ultimately impacting millions of physicians and students world wide. Your job will be to help our data teams realize the hidden potential of data and AI to drive other to success.
What you will be doing to contribute:
- Understand our business strategy and needs and deliver data product that reflects our principles and enables us to succeed
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research; define and frame those problems for the team
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship as fast as possible
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
To be successful in this role, you have to bring this to the table:
- Multiple years experience in a Product Manager role
- Have a strong data affinity, be able to think deeply about data problems and how data can impact others work
- Be a clear communicator of decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven
- You’re organized, not ad hoc
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of data warehouses, processes and machine learning processes
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every gender, background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job