We are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Product Designer with a passion for user-centric design. You believe that good design can drive motivation, satisfaction, and happiness. A holistic design approach where the customer is and comes first!
Why product at AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS Product prides itself on its user-centric approach, with user value placed at the very heart of every decision. With transparency integral to the functioning of both Product and AMBOSS. Team members are always kept informed and encouraged to question and influence product decisions.
Our Product department’s open-minded, innovative, and hands-on approach is one of the crucial contributing factors allowing AMBOSS to scalably improve the quality of healthcare delivered at the point of care.
Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly to get a sneak peek at our Product team.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do:
- Designing landing pages and microsite experiences that capture the essence of the AMBOSS brand
- Partner up with research teams to test and implement relevant findings and brand elements that improve website performance and responsiveness across devices and browsers
- Integrate successful design elements into WordPress and Ghost to make the creation of future successful landing pages easier and a delightful experience
- Developing mockups, user flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Putting the user central in all your activities, from collaboration to designing everything you do, is for them.
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in web design where you can work independently on multi-page user journeys with great IA
- Excellent understanding of how to design websites that are aesthetically pleasing and engaging
- An engaging growth mindset where you use data and analytics to improve your work continually
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools (Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- A degree in Digital Media, Communications, Graphic Design, Web Design, or closely related field is highly desirable
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an excellent Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job