Do you get excited when data is used to build great products? Are your data wizard skills legendary in helping teams to succeed with actionable insights? Has applying this to improve healthcare for billions of people always been your dream? Then join us at AMBOSS on our mission as a Product Analyst.
Product Analysts at AMBOSS play a key role in our continuous journey to become more data-driven by delivering high-quality insights and guiding the strategy and decision-making of our product teams. As a Product Analyst at AMBOSS, you will be a member of our Product Analytics Chapter, and will work with the VP of Product, product managers, other analysts, and engineers. You will use data to have a global impact on how we address user needs in all of our markets.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with product managers and engineers to identify opportunities to shape product roadmaps and strategic directions using data and quantitative research
- Together with our data foundations team and the product analytics chapter keep maturing the team’s data and tech stack
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3 years or more experience in a highly quantitative analysis role working closely with product teams (e.g. product analyst, digital analyst, onsite analyst, business intelligence analyst, data analyst)
- You have worked in a cross-functional collaborative environment, with people both inside and outside of the data team; you are able to deliver good quality, understandable answers to challenging questions, and can explain basic data aspects to a range of stakeholders
- You have a working knowledge of SQL, and demonstrable expertise in building impactful visualisations
- You are able to apply a variety of analytical techniques and understand their theoretical foundations (e.g. funnels, cohort analysis, time-series, descriptive statistics, probability distributions)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job