Performance Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to manage paid digital marketing activities for our International product. As our Performance Marketing Manager, you will be part of our global performance marketing team but will work most of the time with the International marketing team. You will effectively manage paid advertising campaigns in the international area from a strategic & operational perspective and will be actively involved in other important digital marketing activities (SEO, Social Organic growth, etc.) in cooperation with other team members/departments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinate with the International team in order to identify and prioritize performance marketing activities and to support them in achieving their goals.
- Implement digital campaigns on advertising channels (like Google Ads - Facebook Ads) alone or in coordination with a channel specialist.
- Collaborate with the Creative Design team and the relevant marketing team, to ensure the suitability and completeness of the entire suite (copy, images, videos, landing pages) necessary to run a campaign successfully.
- Pull data from advertising/data platforms autonomously, create insightful reports that will help shape the campaigns’ next step, and be able to present the data/actions to the stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- At least 3-4 years of proven digital marketing experience in managing paid advertising campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and/or other paid advertising channels
- Strong communication skills and English language proficiency
- Ability to develop and implement paid advertising strategies to support business objectives
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing, paid social & display advertising
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills, experience generating reports (proficiency in Excel or Google Spreadsheets) & sharing insights with stakeholders
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flex time and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job