Partnership Manager B2C (LATAM)
We are AMBOSS and we are now looking to hire a new Partnerships Manager LATAM to enable the success of AMBOSS in this market!
Location: This role is remote and we are looking for someone based in Latin America.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
- Design and implement a strategic outbound marketing plan to expand AMBOSS' presence in Latin American medical schools.
- Collect, structure, and document ongoing market intelligence that is relevant for AMBOSS.
- Work with key leaders, student- and medical societies in order to increase awareness and the distribution of AMBOSS in the LATAM Region.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with student organizations and other partners in Latin America.
- Work closely with individual students to support marketing and product initiatives (including online and in-person interviews).
- Deliver successful events for medical students managing different topics of medical education.
- Perform market research and use the information to develop a tailored working plan for the market.
What you will bring
- Background as a Medical Doctor, health professional, or a great passion for medicine and education.
- Experience in communication, project management, or working with NGOs (e.g. student organizations).
- Creative thinker who values accountability and goal-setting.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
The Amboss Prescription
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol in the office! Dig into healthy food and snacks and wash it down with the help of an amazing coffee machine.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job