Medical Editor (Clinician Content)
We are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for physicians to do their next career step.
In order to further expand our program, we are currently looking for a committed physician to actively support our Medical Editorial Team who would like to work with us on the content for physicians. As a Medical Editor you’ll apply your clinical knowledge to support physicians by enhancing a reliable resource on track to improve medical care for millions of people.
Why Medical at AMBOSS?
Medical at AMBOSS is a warm, open, and progressive environment, with close-knit communities keeping you connected whether you’re working in the office or remotely. The flat hierarchy within AMBOSS Medical encourages autonomy and amplifies its friendly and supportive atmosphere, setting the perfect backdrop for collaboration, growth, and free-flowing ideas.
Whether you’re all in for change or looking to complement your clinical career, we can make this a reality while significantly increasing the number of patients’ lives you impact.
What you will do
- Work closely with other motivated physicians to help plan, develop, and write new medical content for US physicians
- Use your clinical knowledge and experience to review and optimize existing content in our platform
- Collaborate with our illustrators to create new flowcharts and illustrations
- Integrate user feedback and incorporate new evidence-based guidelines to keep our content current
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with our marketing and product teams to optimize our platform and interface for physicians
- Become an expert in using our content management system
What you will bring
- M.D. degree (or equivalent), ideally specialized in general surgery
- Current or recent clinical experience working as a physician in the US
- Excellent writing skills in English as well as a talent and passion for explaining complex medical topics to others
- Proficiency in finding, interpreting, and applying US clinical literature and medical society guidelines
- Strong understanding of evidence-based medicine
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Full-time availability preferred, part-time negotiable
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and crosstalks.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe that it is impossible to put any kind of diversity into words. We have always had, and will always have, the intention that any person of any background is welcome to join us. Whoever you are and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to contribute to our mission.
Apply for this job