Marketing Operations Manager - International Markets
As a Marketing Operations Manager you will drive success to the international markets through creation of marketing strategies, business processes, communication and reporting to develop and grow the user base of medical students around the world. You will also be responsible to support the Market lead to drive market success, including campaign and projects creation and their execution.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As part of the Marketing Operations team, you play a critical role in bringing together different cross-functional teams within and outside marketing - and ultimately being responsible for planning and delivery of impactful campaigns and initiatives
- You will own best practice creation for the International markets and share with your counterparts from other markets as well as other functions within your own
- You understand industry benchmarks and best-in-class processes to provide recommendations and roadmap for improvement
- You will document operations processes and ensure all documentation is recent and relevant
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience leading multi stakeholder, multichannel projects
- Ability to set the right priorities without further guidance
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, project management or operations
- Thought leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering business results
- A highly organised and autonomous approach
- Comfortable operation in fast-paced environment
- Capacity to evaluate opportunities with limited data
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job