Marketing Campaign Manager
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. Join us with your self-starter attitude and excitement for our vision - and contribute to improving medical care all around the world. We need your passion to drive the AMBOSS brand forward while finding new ways to connect with the student market in the United States.
As our next Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/x) you will be joining the US Communications Team - the keepers of AMBOSS' values for medical students in the US. In this role, you will develop, communicate and coordinate the overall campaign strategy and translate it into targeted, engaging actions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the design and delivery of a variety of campaigns, working directly with the channel managers and the marketing team.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns to drive continual improvement (e.g. A/B testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness).
- Report campaign results to stakeholders and suggest actions based on new learnings and insights.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects and multi-stakeholder partnerships.
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience.
- A data driven mindset and love to measure the impact of activities.
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities and balance day-to-day tasks with strategic, longer term goals and timelines.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Profit from the employee mobility perks such as BVG card or Swapfiets bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job