Marketing Automation Manager (HubSpot)
We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for our first Marketing Automation Manager (HubSpot). In this role, you will be collaborating across the organization with different teams such as Marketing, B2B, and Markets. The Marketing Automation Manager (HubSpot) role spans a wide variety of responsibilities of business, tech, process, people, and delivery. It will allow you to shape Amboss' way of working from the inside out and have a central impact on how we engage and recruit our users. We look for shapers and movers that know how to make a difference with the tools they're experts on but keep the business’ outcomes as priority number one.
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
- Collaborating with our B2B and B2C teams to establish, drive and maintain best practices in processes and marketing activities. Enable your stakeholders to drive HubSpot as a tool to its maximum potential.
- Managing the data model and processes in HubSpot. Ensuring consistency among all the different user cases that are deployed on top of HubSpot.
- Working with the Head of Data to establish data input and output of batch and real-time data integrations. Establish ownership of HubSpot as a data consumer and provider.
- Pairing with the Head of CRM to align on topics like messaging best practices, CRM strategy, delivery metrics, and the CRM user journey across all channels.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated technical understanding and significant experience with CRM solutions and marketing automation solutions like HubSpot, Salesforce, or Marketo. At least one year of experience specifically with Hubspot.
- Sound technical curiosity and knowledge for example basics in SQL, technical integration of SaaS tooling (i.e.. Webhooks, integrations like Zapier).
- Understanding of CRM best practices and lifecycle marketing (e.g. welcome, onboarding, activation, re-engagement, reactivation) standards and efforts (for example CRM metrics, A/B testing to optimize subject lines, UTM tracking structure).
- Strong communication skills in English to effectively manage and communicate to stakeholders about projects and dependencies.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
WELCOME TO AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job