Market Lead (US Physicians)
AMBOSS is looking for a Market Lead who will be helping us shape our US market entry strategy and execution for our physicians product. The US Physicians Market Lead is ultimately responsible for post-launch market success - the initial focus, however, will be on understanding what it takes to enter the US market successfully.
Your initial key objective is to kick-off long lead time initiatives, working with all parts of AMBOSS including marketing, communications, product, operations, and sales. You're responsible for eventually launching the physician product in the US and managing long term user growth post-launch.
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working with existing US Students and management team, supporting with analysis and market entry
- Partake in the build-up of shaping the marketing and communications strategy for the US physician product
- Lead all pre-launch user and market research that will shape our product and marketing strategy
- Plan and execute marketing- and user acquisition campaigns with the central US team
- Based in Berlin, liaising closely with the local teams in NY
- Lead launch activities with the cross-functional central and local teams
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven record to develop in-region business opportunities strategically across marketing, sales, product
- You are a launcher who already have set up initiatives rapidly and efficiently
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, strategy, operations - ideally in scale-ups or management consultancy, or as an entrepreneur-in-residency
- You have proven results demonstrating business judgment, developing and interpreting deep data analysis and presenting rigorous analysis and insights with simplicity, clarity, and confidence
- Rapid and effective decision-making skills
- Expert in data analysis, data modeling, Keynote/Powerpoint, Excel, Google Docs
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to build concise and illustrative presentations
- Able to network and develop deep functional relationships
- Genuine, confident, flexible, and fun attitude
- Great person to work with
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job