Market Lead US Clinicians
AMBOSS is looking for a Market Lead to help us shape our US market strategy and product execution. As Market Lead, you will be responsible for rolling out our clinician product in the US, setting up all operations, building the team, developing all business activities, and gaining market leadership.
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running and by 2017, we had transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. We continue to find new ways to innovate today, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure correct implementation of the business plan in the region, including budget management, in order to reach set goals and targets.
- Evaluate and execute on market opportunities, identifying and solving operational challenges with the team.
- Take action and escalate challenges and deviances from plans and objectives when necessary.
- Ensure communication and alignment between all functions including content, marketing, product, tech, finance, and sales; provide them with the insights and knowledge needed to drive decisions and define strategy.
- Disseminate the AMBOSS culture by inspiring and motivating teams, creating an environment for people to learn and grow.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years as Category or Country Manager in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Clinical experience as a Physician in the US.
- Organized, process-driven, strategic mindset with a deep understanding of planning and budgeting.
- Rapid and effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to network and develop deep, functional relationships.
- Ability to inspire and lead teams across multiple locations.
- Genuine, confident, flexible, and fun attitude.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and crosstalks.
- No risk of high cholesterol in the office! Dig into healthy food and snacks and wash it down with the help of an amazing coffee machine.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job