Lead Product Manager, Online Presence
All EU Offices
Hello, we are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Product Manager, Online Presence. Join our Growth team, where you will work on the most visible part of our product: our website. Dig your teeth into our data, collaborate with a broad cross-section of stakeholders, and deliver remarkable improvements that delight our customers.
Why Product at AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS Product prides itself on its user-centric approach, with user value placed at the very heart of every decision. With transparency integral to the functioning of both Product and AMBOSS. Team members are always kept informed and encouraged to question and influence product decisions.
Our Product department’s open-minded, innovative, and hands-on approach is one of the crucial contributing factors allowing AMBOSS to scalably improve the quality of healthcare delivered at the point of care.
Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly to get a sneak peek at our Product team.
What you will do
Take ownership of the AMBOSS website
- Lead all efforts at AMBOSS to improve the quality and performance of our key marketing and public content pages
- Take full ownership of improving website usability and KPIs such as organic traffic, bounce rate, and conversion rate
- Determine a strategy for serving key marketing pages in multiple languages
- Ensure the user journey is tracked across all touchpoints in collaboration with the data team
- Lead a cross-functional team of website optimization managers, designers, and content specialists
- Act as a point of contact for stakeholders across the organization for any website-related requests. Ensure continuous dialogue between all areas
Establish best practices in Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Continuously improve internal workflows to identify, prioritize and execute experiments that impact conversion rates
- Manage the contribution of external agencies to bring in expert knowledge
- Keep track of keyword rankings, find new keyword opportunities and coordinate content creation for improving ranks (e.g. new website landing pages, blog)
- Monitor the health of existing backlinks and identify opportunities to earn new backlinks (e.g. through partnerships)
- Optimize HTML/tags and meta tags (eg. title, description, h1-h2-h3) and internal linking
Improve internal tooling and workflows
- Enable marketing & sales teams to autonomously set up new or edit existing landing pages
- Establish processes to prioritize website support requests from stakeholders across the organization
- Gather requirements for internal tooling, the CMS in particular. Define a strategy to consolidate multiple tech stacks
- Manage the transition from the current to a “to be” tech stack
- Negotiate contracts and SLAs with external vendors
What you will bring
- 8+ years of experience managing the website team of a leading SaaS or E-Commerce company
- Hands-on experience in building, maintaining, and optimizing high quality, high-performance websites with strong marketing, brand and merchandising experience
- Experience in managing projects that span multiple departments in a larger organization (100+ employees)
- Project management, facilitation and moderation skills and experience
- Ability to communicate and present in a clear and succinct fashion
- An analytical mindset to make data-informed decisions
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership or Fitbit.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Our in-house chef prepares healthy, delicious menus for breakfast and lunch every day (with both carnivore and veggie options). The office is always full of fruit and snacks, and you can even take your barista skills to the next level with our amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card. Or, prefer a little extra exercise? Then choose a subsidized bike instead!
- Plan for your long-term financial health with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Help us on our mission of empowering all doctors to provide the best possible care by sharing this job with your network.
Share this job