At AMBOSS, our goal is to nurture a work environment that inspires collaboration, fun and productivity. Providing healthy food and keeping a clean environment are an important part of this, and as our new Kitchen Helper, this is what you will support us with! You will be responsible for helping our company chef with cooking in the Berlin office, as well as keeping the kitchen clean and tidy.
You have great organisational skills and a real passion for cooking? We are looking for you!
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support our chef with cooking for 150+ AMBOSS employees.
- Prepare the breakfast buffet.
- Keep an eye on stocks running low.
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Support the preparation of team and company events.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Cooking skills and a passion for cooking
- Experience working as a commis de cuisine or a kitchen assistant.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Open-minded attitude and hands-on mentality.
- Commitment to creating a nurturing work-environment.
- Good English skills, ideally also good German skills.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job