AMBOSS is empowering medical professionals worldwide to provide the best possible care. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
As we consider ourselves as family-oriented company, we would like to support our employees with child care in order to provide a better work-life balance. As a Kindergarten Teacher at AMBOSS, you will have the chance to develop the whole concept of day care from day 1. This will include amongst others; the organization of educational programs, space, furniture, food & games. This position will give you the opportunity to work autonomously, to be creative and to foster lifelong learning of the children. We are looking for someone who brings warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom and towards the children who are between 6 months and 6 years every day. There will be around 5 children daily and more for special occasions (e.g. closure of their kindergartens).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be creative: Create a concept for all organizational parts of daycare at AMBOSS in order to create a safe and nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Be collaborative: Work together and communicate with parents to plan an educational program for children (age 1 - 4)
- Be innovative: Consider options for children that only join for special occasions (e.g. kindergarten is closed)
- Be team-minded: Hire an intern as full-time support and include them in the processes
- Be analytical: Find options to measure the success of the program and constantly improve it
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- German native speaker with at least conversational English desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education OR comprehensive training as state-approved teacher
- First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Professional experience in a Kita or Kindergarten setting, with specific involvement in leading a classroom being ideal!
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team-bonding events, game nights, and free lunches in our offices.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from many of the learning opportunities we offer, including seminars, lectures, and personal coaching.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our offices, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Do you care about the environment? We do too! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
The Kindergarten will be an internal entity within our office and as such, you will be directly employed by AMBOSS.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job