(Junior) Sales Manager, Campus and Clinics KSA
We are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious salesperson to usher in the next phase of our growth across the Saudi Arabian market.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
Why Sales at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, our sales team offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the sales team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What You Will Do
- Working closely with our Head of B2B; promote and sell our product directly to new customers across the university campus, clinic and hospital market.
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline to ensure achievement of annual revenue sales targets.
- Prepare offers and negotiate pricing according to AMBOSS latest pricing strategy for each respective region.
- Identify, approach and network with relevant stakeholders in the market such as deans, librarians, and learning specialists to strengthen relationships and to increase AMBOSS usage by institutions and students.
- Develop an understanding of university interests and objectives, and communicate ways that universities can innovate their teaching/curricula using AMBOSS.
- Research, document, and share market intelligence; stay up-to-date on trends in academic and clinic medicine and EdTech for region(s) worked in
What You Will Bring
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Strong relationship building, networking and negotiation skills.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise, very good knowledge of internal processes and AMBOSS products.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with unlimited access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job