Internship - HR
We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for an Intern who will support the HR team with their daily tasks as well as projects and all other operational HR tasks. You will gain hands-on experience in many diverse tasks like employee onboarding, administration of benefits and relocation processes.
Why HR at AMBOSS?
At AMBOSS we are passionate about supporting our people in their development. Our HR team focuses on the expansion of an employee-oriented company culture, in which everyone has the opportunity to take ownership over their projects while learning and collaborating with the rest of the team. We are all-rounders and our motivation comes from supporting AMBOSS in achieving success.
As a working student, you will
- Work closely with our HR Team and support them in their daily administrative tasks, such as creation of employment contracts, reference letters and more.
- Maintain and administer employee data in their files and in our HR tool (BambooHR).
- Support the onboarding and relocation process of new employees.
- Support with setting up HR events like company meetings, lectures, training, etc.
For this role, you will bring
- You are currently a student in the field of Business Administration, Psychology or in a comparable degree course, ideally with a focus on Human Resources.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Flexible Working hours up to 20 hours/week.
- Previous experience in administrative HR topics.
- Eager to transform theoretical knowledge into practical learning.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong interest in our product and vision.
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how. By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS prescription
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team-bonding events, game nights, and free lunches in our offices.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from many of the learning opportunities we offer, including seminars, lectures, and personal coaching.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our offices, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today and we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job