We are AMBOSS, and we have begun the search for our first Information Architect - You'll be developing and building complex content and information models to help our physicians deliver the best possible care.
Why Engineering at AMBOSS?
Engineering at AMBOSS is home to a unique team spirit built on collaboration, openness, inclusivity, and professional development. Benefitting from AMBOSS’s flexibility and collaborative work style, you will be encouraged with a strong culture of open communication and support. Diversity and inclusivity are celebrated at AMBOSS. Engineering is proud to offer an environment free from any limitations based on social categorization; everyone has an equal place at the table and space to voice our ideas!
What you will do
- You’ll work closely together with medical editors and backend engineers and define and develop this new role inside of AMBOSS.
- You’ll analyse and validate the content ecosystems.
- You’ll build on top of the existing content model to iteratively improve its maintainability, recommending the best approach to structure it so it can be re-used in a variety of functions, situations and for different clients across channels and devices easily.
- You’ll document existing content pieces and their relationship, finding information gaps.
- You’ll develop taxonomies and nomenclatures for our medical knowledge that is interoperable with outside ontologies and is compatible with our contextual knowledge.
- You’ll integrate existing medical ontologies into our content model to solve real problems.
What you will bring
- You have a proven track record of successfully improving products by enriching text content with structured semantic information.
- Deep understanding of data structures and databases.
- Experience with semantic web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Profound knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Confident in contributing basic changes to a codebase via git.
- Proven ability to work in the medical domain with non-technical stakeholders.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job