Head of Talent Acquisition
We are AMBOSS and we are looking for our next Talent Team leader!
As our Head of TA, you’ll be responsible for nurturing, coaching and developing an existing team of 7 highly talented and passionate recruiters and recruitment coordinators, as well hiring more recruitment talent.
We’re looking for someone passionate about all Things talent and incorporating the latest DE&I techniques to impact our business’ growth.
TA at AMBOSS is a high-speed, high-quality, high-achieving team. Far from limiting you to one far-flung corner of the office, the cross-departmental nature of our work allows a fantastic overview of the whole organization as we support teams with impactful hires and top-notch market insights. As the team grows, we have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, so there is no need to worry about a varied workday. A truly supportive team environment is what we love about our TA team.
Why Talent Acquisition at AMBOSS?
What you will do
- Own and develop the TA function and be responsible for TA metrics & reporting.
- Lead and expand a team of recruiters and coordinators in a remote/hybrid environment
- Design and implement an efficient, inclusive, and best-in-class process for all roles.
- Define and execute hiring strategies across multiple lines of business
- Help AMBOSS to become a recognized brand in the talent market.
- Build credibility with your stakeholders from across the business.
What you will bring
- Proven track record as a knowledgeable and consultative business partner
- Deep understanding of data in recruiting and how to use it!
- Proven ability to lead a diverse, remote/hybrid team across different time zones
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Significant experience developing lasting relationships with candidates and senior stakeholders.
- Positive and collaborative mindset
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job